or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The framed Vintage Piano canvas print is formed using inspirational quotes about this melodic instrument.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- Pianos, unlike people, sing when you give them your every growl. They know how to dive into the pit of your stomach and harmonize with your roars when you’ve split yourself open. And when they see you, guts shining, brain pulsing, heart right there exposed in a rhythm that beats need need,need, need, pianos do not run. And so she plays.
- The piano ain’t got no wrong notes.
- The piano keys are black and white but they sound like a million colors in your mind.
- When you play, never mind who listens to you.
- What has keys but can’t listen to the beauty it unlocks? A piano.
- Life is like a piano. What you get out of it depends on how you play it.
- Color is the keyboard, the eyes are the harmonies, the soul is the piano with many strings. The artist is the hand that plays, touching one key or another, to cause vibrations in the soul.
- Sometimes I can only groan, and suffer, and pour out my despair at the piano.
- One of my biggest thrills for me still is sitting down with a guitar or a piano and just out of nowhere trying to make a song happen.
- Without a piano I don’t know how to stand, don’t know what to do with my hands.
- One man gets nothing but discord out of a piano; another gets harmony. No one claims the piano is at fault. Life is about the same. The discord is there, and the harmony is there. Study to play it correctly, and it will give forth the beauty; play it falsely, and it will give forth the ugliness. Life is not at fault.
- No other acoustic instrument can match the piano's expressive range, and no electric instrument can match its mystery.
- The piano is able to communicate the subtlest universal truths by means of wood, metal and vibrating air.
- The notes I handle no better than many pianists. But the pauses between the notes If, while at the piano, you attempt to form little melodies, that is very well; but if they come into your mind of themselves, when you are not practising, you may be still more pleased; for the internal organ of music is then roused in you. The fingers must do what the head desires; not the contrary.
- As for the piano, the faster her fingers flew over it, the more he marveled. She struck the keys with aplomb and ran from one end of the keyboard to the other without a stop.
- I dreamt of you last night, as if I was playing the piano and you were turning the pages for me.
Select your own quotes and words for this image!