or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The framed Swan Lake canvas print is formed using quotes about these elegant birds.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- No amount of observations of white swans can allow the inference that all swans are white, but the observation of a single black swan is sufficient to refute that conclusion.
- His own image; no longer a dark, gray bird, ugly and disagreeable to look at, but a graceful and beautiful swan. To be born in a duck's nest, in a farmyard, is of no consequence to a bird, if it is hatched from a swan's egg.
- This wild swan of a world is no hunter's game. Better bullets than yours would miss the white breast, Better mirrors than yours would crack in the flame.
- The river is such a tranquil place, a place to sit and think of romance and the beauty of nature, to enjoy the elegance of swans and the chance of a glimpse of a kingfisher.
- There's a double beauty whenever a swan Swims on a lake with her double thereon.
- The swan in the pool is singing, And up and down doth he steer, And, singing gently ever, dips under the water clear.
- But calm, white calm, was born into a swan
- A rare bird upon the earth, and very much like a black swan.
- All our geese are swans.
- The swan, like the soul of the poet, By the dull world is ill understood.
- The swan, with arched neck Between her white wings mantling proudly, rows Her state with oary feet.
- Thus does the white swan, as he lies on the wet grass, when the Fates summon him, sing at the fords of Maeander.
- Some full-breasted swan That, fluting a wild carol ere her death, Ruffles her pure cold plume, and takes the flood With swarthy webs.
- The immortal swan that did her life deplore.
- The swan in the pool is singing, And up and down doth he steer, And, singing gently ever, Dips under the water clear.
- The swan murmurs sweet strains with a flattering tongue, itself the singer of its own dirge.