SURFER ON BLUE WAVE
or 4 payments of $22.25 AUD with ⓘ
The framed Surfer on Blue Wave canvas print is formed using proverbs and quotes about surfing.
- Printed on a high quality 360GSM canvas made from matte cotton
- Stretched across a kiln-dried wooden frame with a depth of 1.5"/3cm.
- Framed and ready-to-hang.
- FREE SHIPPING worldwide on all orders over $99.
- Standard shipping is a flat-rate of $9.95
- Receive your order in 5-10 working days.
- Includes tracking and insurance
- No custom or duty fees.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
- Out of water, I am nothing
- My passion for surfing was more than my fear of sharks
- Surfing is attitude dancing
- We're all equal before a wave
- Never drive away from good surf
- Foam is your friend. Don't be scared of it. A little bit of extra foam here and there is good for the soul, and your surfing
- Surfing's one of the few sports that you look ahead to see what's behind
- A big wave is like a beautiful woman, exciting to look at and thrilling to ride
- The biggest sin in the world would be if I lost my love for the ocean
- There is not one right way to ride a wave
- There are a million ways to surf, and as long as you're smiling you're doing it right
- Surfing in crowds is like mind over matter. If I don't mind it don't matter
- Wiping out is an underappreciated skill. It's like the mafia. Once you're in - you’re in. There's no getting out
- I don't see any difference between bodyboarding and surfing - it's all surfing
- Your surfing can get better on every turn, on every wave you catch. Learn to read the ocean better. A big part of my success has been wave knowledge
- Style is a natural extension of who you are as a person, It's all about where your mind's at -I invented localism
- The joy of surfing is so many things combined, from the physical exertion of it, to the challenge of it, to the mental side of the sport
- I think when a surfer becomes a surfer, it's almost like an obligation to be an environmentalist at the same time
- I'm just a surfer who wanted to build something that would allow me to surf longer
- I took off on a wave, went down the side, popped out the other end, and went, shit, I'm still alive!
- t's a culmination of your life of surfing when you turn and paddle in at Mavericks
- I surf to get tan
- If you're having a bad day, catch a wave
- If in doubt, paddle out
- I am not famous. I am a worker
- It's not tragic to die doing something you love
- Eddie would go
- I've committed to surfing the rest of my life
- I think you could build a couple of humans with the amount of skin lost on the reef at Pipe
- I try changing my surfing, which is the absolute worst thing you can do. Everyone surfs their own way. If I try to surf like someone else I look like a dork
- Waves are not measured in feet and inches, they are measured in increments of fear
- Surfing is very much like making love. It always feels good, no matter how many times you've done it
- Surfing is for life
- When the surfs up, your life is too
- If there was no such thing as barrels I probably wouldn't even surf
- You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf
- One drop in is an accident, two is rude, three is a twatable offence
- Sometimes in the morning, when it's a good surf, I go out there, and I don't feel like it's a bad world
- Surfing soothes me, it's always been a kind of Zen experience for me. The ocean is so magnificent, peaceful, and awesome. The rest of the world disappears for me when I'm on a wave
- One of the greatest things about the sport of surfing is that you need only three things: your body, a surfboard, and a wave
- I've tried body surfing. It's nice
- It's funny, 'cause you think surfing is your whole life, but then when you make a family it seems like it's not at all
- Surfing is the most blissful experience you can have on this planet, a taste of heaven
- There is nothing, nothing, more sad than a surfer who used to surf
- I love surfing more than cricket. It's more interesting and you meet great people
- There's nothing quite like surfing by yourself in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, but unpredictable weather patterns, below deck accommodation, sea snakes, coral cuts and packs of reef sharks make it a trip for the committed seadog
- Surfing, alone among sports, generates laughter at its very suggestion, and this is because it turns not a skill into an art, but an inexplicable and useless urge into a vital way of life.
- As for my own surfing, let's just say that when the waves start pushing 10 feet, I get this tremendous urge to make a sandwich
- Surfing is such an amazing concept. You're taking on Nature with a little stick and saying, 'I'm gonna ride you!' And a lot of times Nature says, 'No you're not!' and crashes you to the bottom
- If it swells, ride it
- I could not help concluding this man had the most supreme pleasure while he was driven so fast and so smoothly by the sea
- Live to surf, surf to live
- What I love the most about surfing is that it's my first love. It's the first thing I can remember being consumed by
- Surfing's the source. Can change your life. Swear to god
- Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true
- The only one whom can whisper to you the ways of the surf, is the wind
- Waves are toys from God
- Thank God for a few free waves
- It's a cakewalk, when you know how
- There is not one right way to ride a wave
- You can take a surfer out of the surf, but you can not take surf out of surfer
- Sliding a wave removes our brains out of the ordinary and slips us into the extra ordinary of being there now. No more worries about mortgages or strife of being poor or rich. When you enter the domain of an ocean cylinder, that moment, those split seconds belong to the Zen part of just being. Period.
You might also like
Request a free preview
Create your own personalized 1K Words® wall art!
Receive a preview via email within 48 hours.