or 4 payments of $24.75 AUD with Info
The Sunday Ride framed canvas print is formed using quotes about this fabulous way of commuting.
If you're an avid bike rider, or just like the idea of a leisurely ride on the weekend, you'll love this new addition to your living space.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- When I got the bike I must have been the happiest boy in Liverpool, maybe the world.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. In order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
- Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of riding a bike.
- Riding bicycles will not only benefit the individual doing it, but the world at large.
- Truly, the bicycle is the most influential piece of product design ever.
- When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the ride you are taking.
- The cyclist is a man half made of flesh and half of steel that only our century of science and iron could have spawned.
- To possess a bicycle is to be able first to look at it, then to touch it. But touching is revealing as insufficient; what is necessary is to be able to get on the bicycle and take a ride. But this gratuitous ride is likewise insufficient; it would be necessary to use the bicycle to go on some errands…Finally, as one could foresee, handing over a bank note is enough to make a bicycle belong to me, but my entire life is needed to realize this possession.
- Bicycles let people move with greater speed without taking up significant amounts of scarce space, energy, or time. They can spend fewer hours on each mile and still travel more miles in a year.
- The bicycle is the most civilized conveyance known to man. Other forms of transport grow daily more nightmarish. Only the bicycle remains pure in heart
- A bicycle does get you there and more And there is always the thin edge of danger to keep you alert and comfortably apprehensive. Dogs become dogs again and snap at your raincoat; potholes become personal. And getting there is all the fun.
- The bicycle is already a musical instrument on its own. The noise of the bicycle chain, the pedal and gear mechanism.
- It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.
- Bicycles are almost as good as guitars for meeting girls.
- Whoever invented the bicycle deserves the thanks of humanity.
- The bicycle is a curious vehicle, the passenger is its engine.
- The bicycle has a soul. If you succeed to love it it will give you emotions that you will never forget.
Select your own quotes and words for this image by requesting a FREE DRAFT of your personalised artwork!