Strength - Chinese Symbol
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
This framed canvas print of the Chinese symbol of Strength is formed using Chinese proverbs all about strength and power.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- If your strength is small, don’t carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don’t give advice.
- Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.
- I hear and I forget, I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
- The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
- All things are difficult before they are easy.
- The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall.
- Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
- Men know not all their faults, oxen all their strength.
- Control your emotions or they will control you.
- A fall into a ditch makes you wiser.
- The person who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
- Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
- The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed.
- If you get up one more time than you fall you will make it through.
Select your own quotes and words for this image!