or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The framed Raven canvas print is formed using famous proverbs and quotes about these eerie yet lustrous birds
So if you have a bit of a dark side, this canvas will fit perfectly in your household.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- Ravens are the birds I'll miss most when I die.
- If only the darkness into which we must look were composed of the black light of their limber intelligence.
- If only we did not have to die at all. Instead, become ravens.
- Ravens bring things to people. We're like that. It's our nature. We don't like it.
- Does wisdom perhaps appear on the earth as a raven which is inspired by the smell of carrion?
- Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravens claws.
- Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls? And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit? / If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest? He giveth to the beast his food, and to the young ravens which cry. He that visits the sick in hopes of a legacy, but is never so friendly in all other cases, I look upon him as being no better than a raven that watches a weak sheep only to peck out its eyes.
- Most ravens will eat grain, but they prefer flesh. It makes them strong, and I fear they relish the taste of blood.
- In that they are like men and like men, not all ravens are alike.
- Doves and pigeons can also be trained to carry messages, though the raven is a stronger flyer, larger, bolder, far more clever, better able to defend itself against hawks yet ravens are black, and they eat the dead, so some godly men abhor them.