PUNK IS NOT DEAD
or 4 payments of $22.25 AUD with ⓘ
The Punk Is Not Dead framed canvas print is formed using quotes and sayings about the music genre and lifestyle, Punk.
- Printed on a high quality 360GSM canvas made from matte cotton
- Stretched across a kiln-dried wooden frame with a depth of 1.5"/3cm.
- Framed and ready-to-hang.
- FREE SHIPPING worldwide on all orders over $99.
- Standard shipping is a flat-rate of $9.95
- Receive your order in 5-10 working days.
- Includes tracking and insurance
- No custom or duty fees.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- Punk rock should mean freedom, liking and excepting anything that you like. Playing whatever you want. As sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion.
- Hardcore without punk isn't music, it's a genre of porn. And punk isn't a genre of music, it’s a thought process.
- In reality punk people are usually the gentlest, kindest folks you'll ever know. They're like hippies, only they wear way more black.
- To me, punk rock is the freedom to create, freedom to be successful, freedom to not be successful, freedom to be who you are. It's freedom.
- A punk concert isn't fun without a pit.
- We can do a hell of a lot more damage in the system than outside of it.
- Don’t forget to eat your lunch and make some trouble.
- Punk has always been about doing things your own way. What it represents for me is ultimate freedom and a sense of individuality.
- I’m not anti-social. I just prefer listening to punk rock.
- Warning: Punk Music may cause creativity and individuality.
- I’m gonna fight for what I want to be.
- They say I gotta respect a system, but there ain’t no respect in that system for me.
- Punk is not really a style of music. It was more like a state of mind.
- I’m harder than any alcohol you can drink.
- When Punk Rock came along, the one thing you were not supposed to be was musical.
- Punk rock is just another word for freedom.
- Punk rock is good for you.
- Punk rock is freedom.
- I can play punk rock, and I love playing punk rock, but I was into every other style of music before I played punk rock.
- A real punk is punk on the inside.
- Real music isn’t on the radio.
- Don’t be a slave to the system.
- I’ll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.
- Punk is not dead. Punk will only die when corporations can exploit and mass produce it.
- Punk is not just the sound, the music. Punk is a lifestyle.
- A lot of punk rock is not going to be in the mainstream. It's below the radar. The beauty of it is that you're not supposed to always know. It's subterranean.
- All punk is is attitude. That's what makes it. The attitude.
- Punk will never be dead to me. It's my life. I can never just drop this lifestyle. It embodies me.
- I don't think punk ever really dies, because punk rock attitude can never die.
- Punk was defined by an attitude rather than a musical style.
- I'm a punk rocker. I don't do Christian.
- Punk was never about one particular clean-cut imagery... it's about many, many individuals coming very loosely together.
Request a free preview
Create your own personalised 1K Words® wall art!
Receive a preview via email within 48 hours.