or 4 payments of $24.75 AUD with Info
The Midnight Jazz framed canvas print is formed using famous quotes about jazz.
Bring a piece of heart and soul into your home by adding this authentic piece to your collection.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- Jazz music doesn't have an expiration date.
- Jazz is an open ended music designed for open minds.
- Jazz washes away the dust of everyday life.
- Life is a lot like jazz, it’s best when you improvise.
- My music will tell you more about me than I ever will.
- Jazz is not music, it’s a way of life, it’s a way of being, a way of thinking.
- The rhythm of life is a jazz rhythm, hony. The gods are laughing at us!
- One thing I like about jazz, kid, is that I don't know what's going to happen next. Do you?
- It takes an intelligent ear to listen to jazz.
- You can't seperate modern jazz from rock or from rhythm and blues - you can't seperate it. Because that's where it all started, and that's where it all come from - that's where I learned to keep rhythm - in church.
- Jazz way not built in the minds of the great ones, but on the backs of the ordinary ones.
- If it wasn't for hustlers, gangsters and gamblers, there'd be no jazz. Wasn't middle-class who said 'Let's hear Bird tonight’.
- Jazz is the only music in which the same note can be played night after night but differently each time.
- I'm interested in music, not in my image. If someone plays something fantastic, that I could never have thought of, it makes me happy to know it exists.
- Don't play what's there, play what's not there.
- By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.
- If anybody was Mr. Jazz it was Louis Armstrong. He was the epitome of jazz and always will be. He is what I call an American standard, an American original.
- Jazz is not a what, it is a how."
- When you play music you discover a part of yourself that you never knew existed.
- You can't explain jazz to anyone without losing the experience because it's feeling, not words.
- It’s like a language. You learn the alphabet, which are the scales. You learn sentences, which are the chords. And then you talk extemporaneously with the horn. It’s a wonderful thing to speak extemporaneously, which is something I’ve never gotten the hang of. But musically I love to talk just off the top of my head. And that’s what jazz music is all about.
- There are four qualities essential to a great jazzman. They are taste, courage, individuality, and irreverence. These are the qualities I want to retain in my music.
- Jazz to me is a living music. It's a music that since its beginning has expressed the feelings, the dreams, hopes, of the people.
- Jazz is music made by and for people who have chosen to feel good in spite of conditions
- It's not exclusive, but inclusive, which is the whole spirit of jazz.
- Jazz is like wine. When it is new it's only for the experts, but when it gets older everybody wants it.
- Good jazz is when the leader jumps on the piano, waves his arms, and yells. Fine jazz is when a tenorman lifts his foot in the air. Great jazz is when he heaves a piercing note for 32 bars and collapses on his hands and knees. A pure genius of jazz is manifested when he and the rest of the orchestra runaround the room while the rhythm section grimaces and dances around their instruments.
- Jazz is the type of music that can absorb so many things and still be jazz.
- Jazz is not background music. You must concentrate upon it in order to get the most of it. You must absorb most of it. The harmonies within the music can relax, soothe, relax, and uplift the mind when you concentrate upon and absorb it. Jazz music stimulates the minds and uplifts the souls of those who play it was well as of those who listen to immerse themselves in it. As the mind is stimulated and the soul uplifted, this is eventually reflected in the body.
- Oh, jazz and love are the hardest things to describe from rationale.
Select your own quotes and words for this image by requesting a FREE DRAFT of your personalised artwork!