or 4 payments of $22.25 AUD with ⓘ
The framed Lotus Flower canvas print is formed using motivational and inspirational quotes about lotus flowers as an analogy to life.
Beautiful and tranquil, add a bit of serenity to your living area by adding this gorgeous Lotus Flower to your collection.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.
- Be like a lotus. Let the beauty of your heart speak. Be grateful to the mud, water, air and the light. Whenever you should doubt your self-worth, remember the lotus flower. Even though it plunges to life from beneath the mud, it does not allow the dirt that surrounds it to affect its growth or beauty.
- Fate is but a dying wish... Of a world that is beyond control.
- Like a single lotus flower, the future blossoms; Upon its petals, two people shall be free. Like the lotus flower, business blooms in the mud, and in the dark of night.
- The lotus is an amazing creation of God, because for all of its beauty, it is the sum total of work performed in a mess. It is also a creation that has the ability to create seeds in its habitat for a very long time without help from human hands.
- The lotus has the ability to survive beyond the mercurial nature of weather (storms, frost).
- The lotus is one strong, powerful, and resilient flower that blossoms in a substance (mud) that none of us would want to touch.
- Enlightenment is blossoming the thousand petaled lotus flower on the top of the head.
- You must be a lotus, unfolding its petals when the sun rises in the sky, unaffected by the slush where it is born or even the water which sustains it!
- The lotus comes from the murkiest water but grows into the purest thing.
- As a lotus flower is born in water, grows in water and rises out of water to stand above it unsoiled, so I, born in the world, raised in the world having overcome the world, live unsoiled by the world.
- Water surrounds the lotus flower, but does not wet its petals.
- By means of microscopic observation and astronomical projection the lotus flower can become the foundation for an entire theory of the universe and an agent whereby we may perceive Truth.
- To be beautiful means to be yourself.You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. When you are born a lotus flower, be a beautiful lotus flower, don't try to be a magnolia flower. If you crave acceptance and recognition and try to change yourself to fit what other people want you to be, you will suffer all your life.
- True happiness and true power lie in understanding yourself, accepting yourself, having confidence in yourself. Like the lotus flower that is born out of mud, we must honor the darkest parts of ourselves and the most painful of our life’s experiences, because they are what allow us to birth our most beautiful self. It's like growing lotus flowers.
- You cannot grow lotus flowers on marble. You have to grow them on the mud. Without mud you cannot have lotus flowers. Without suffering, you have no way to learn how to be understanding and compassionate.
Artwork is printed on a high quality 360GSM canvas made from matte cotton, and stretched across a kiln-dried wooden frame with a depth of 3cm. All artworks are framed and ready-to-hang.
- FREE SHIPPING worldwide on all orders.
- Receive your order in 5-10 working days.
- Includes tracking and insurance
- No custom or duty fees.
|USA orders||Produced and shipped from the USA|
Produced and shipped from AUS
|Produced and shipped from NZ|
Canada + UK
|Produced and shipped from China|
All canvases that are 48x32" / 120x80cm or larger, are produced and shipped from China.
You might also like
Request a free preview
Create your own personalised 1K Words® wall art!
Receive a preview via email within 48 hours.