or 4 payments of $22.25 AUD with ⓘ
The framed Gorilla canvas print is formed using quotes about these amazing animals.
- Printed on a high quality 360GSM canvas made from matte cotton
- Stretched across a kiln-dried wooden frame with a depth of 1.5"/3cm.
- Framed and ready-to-hang.
- FREE SHIPPING worldwide on all orders over $99.
- Standard shipping is a flat-rate of $9.95
- Receive your order in 5-10 working days.
- Includes tracking and insurance
- No custom or duty fees.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- Hair on a man's chest is thought to denote strength. The gorilla is the most powerful of bipeds and has hair on every place on his body except for his chest.
- Violence of any kind, once it starts, is like fucking a gorilla-you ain't done till the gorilla's done. Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla.
- I feel more comfortable with gorillas than people. I can anticipate what a gorilla's going to do, and they're purely motivated. I have no friends. The more you learn about the dignity of the gorilla, the more you want to avoid people.
- The need for novelty is the characteristic of an alienated gorilla.
- Gorillas are almost altruistic in nature. There's very little if any 'me-itis.' When I get back to civilization I'm always appalled by 'me, me, me.' Gorillas are still wild creatures. That's made very clear when you observe them in nature. They charge and perform other displays that are terrifying by design. But they don't attack unless they feel threatened.
- Chimpanzees, gorillas, orangutans have been living for hundreds of thousands of years in their forest, living fantastic lives, never overpopulating, never destroying the forest. I would say that they have been in a way more successful than us as far as being in harmony with the environment.
- It never gets easier, you just go faster. To put it another way, training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.
- Growing up gorilla is just like any other kind of growing up. You make mistakes. You play. You learn. You do it all over again. It's hard to put into words.
- Gorillas are not complainers. We're dreamers, poets, philosophers, nap takers. With man gone, will there be hope for gorilla?
- Adult gorillas will fight to the death defending their families. This is why poachers who may be seeking only one infant for the zoo trade must often kill all the adults in the family to capture the baby.
You might also like
Request a free preview
Create your own personalised 1K Words® wall art!
Receive a preview via email within 48 hours.