Golden Gate Bridge
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The framed Golden Gate Bridge canvas print is formed using quotes about "Everybody's favourite city".
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- San Francisco itself is art, above all literary art. Every block is a short story, every hill a novel. Every home a poem, every dweller within immortal. That is the whole truth.
- Perpetual spring, the flare of adventure in the blood, the impulse of men who packed Virgil with their bean-bags on the overland journey, conspired to make San Francisco a city of artists.
- I don’t know of any other city where you can walk through so many culturally diverse neighborhoods, and you’re never out of sight of the wild hills. Nature is very close here.
- You know what it is? It’s a golden handcuff with the key thrown away.
- San Francisco has only one drawback, ‘tis hard to leave.
- San Francisco is 49 square miles surrounded by reality.
- God took the beauty of the Bay of Naples, the Valley of the Nile, the Swiss Alps, the Hudson River Valley, rolled them into one and made San Francisco Bay.
- I’m just mad for San Francisco. It is like London and Paris stacked on top of each other.
- San Francisco is poetry. Even the hills rhyme.
- San Francisco is a city where people are never more abroad than when they are at home.
- It’s an odd thing, but anyone who disappears is said to be seen in San Francisco. It must be a delightful city and possess all the attractions of the next world
- If you’re alive, you can’t be bored in San Francisco. If you’re not alive, San Francisco will bring you to life.
- Los Angeles? That’s just a big parking lot where you buy a hamburger for the trip to San Francisco.
- Money lives in New York. Power sits in Washington. Freedom sips Cappuccino in a sidewalk cafe in San Francisco.
- I’m proud to have been a Yankee. But I have found more happiness and contentment since I came back home to San Francisco than any man has a right to deserve. This is the friendliest city in the world.
- Leaving San Francisco is like saying goodbye to an old sweetheart. You want to linger as long as possible.
- San Francisco! Is there a land where the magic of that name has not been felt?
- Your city is remarkable not only for its beauty. It is also, of all the cities in the United States, the one whose name, the world over, conjures up the most visions and more than any other city incites one to dream.
- If you’re going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair, if you’re going to San Francisco, you’re gonna meet some gentle people there.
Select your own quotes and words for this image!