or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The framed Ghetto Blaster canvas print is formed using inspirational quotes about music.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- Music is a piece of art that goes in the ears and straight to the heart.
- My music will tell you more about me than I will.
- Without music, life would be a mistake.
- Behind everyone’s favourite song, is an untold story.
- One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
- Music is life. That’s why our hearts have beats.
- Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent.
- If music be the food of love, play on,Give me excess of it; that surfeiting, The appetite may sicken, and so die.
- Some people have lives; some people have music
- Life is for the living. Death is for the dead. Let life be like music. And death a note unsaid.
- Where words leave off, music begins.
- Music is A higher revelation than all Wisdom & Philosophy.
- Because when he sings even the birds stop to listen.
- Just as Jesus created wine from water, we humans are capable of transmuting emotion into music.
- Music can change the world because it can change people.
- Music does bring people together. It allows us to experience the same emotions. People everywhere are the same in heart and spirit. No matter what language we speak, what color we are, the form of our politics or the expression of our love and our faith, music proves: We are the same.
- Music is what tells us that the human race is greater than we realize.
- Music is the universal language of mankind.
- When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.”
- How is it that music can, without words, evoke our laughter, our fears, our highest aspirations?
- I think music in itself is healing. It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music.
- A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.
- Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.
- Music will help dissolve your perplexities and purify your character and sensibilities, and in time of care and sorrow, will keep a fountain of joy alive in you.
- No matter how corrupt, greedy, and heartless our government, our corporations, our media, and our religious & charitable institutions may become, the music will still be wonderful.
- If I cannot fly, let me sing.
- If Music is a Place then Jazz is the City, Folk is the Wilderness, Rock is the Road, Classical is a Temple.
- It’s like if the music is loud enough I won’t be able to listen to my own thoughts.
- I love the way music inside a car makes you feel invisible; if you play the stereo at max volume, it’s almost like the other people can’t see into your vehicle. It tints your windows, somehow.
Select your own quotes and words for this image!