Friends - Chinese Symbol
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The framed canvas print of the Chinese symbol of Friends is formed using Chinese proverbs all about the power of friendship.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- With true friends… even water drunk together is sweet enough.
- A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody.
- A man should choose a friend who is better than himself.
- Books speak to the mind, friends to the heart, heaven to the soul, all else to the ears.
- Better to drink the weak tea of a friend than the sweet wine of an enemy.
- Friendship between gentlemen appears indifferent but is pure like water.
- If you want to know someone's character, look at the friends he keeps.
- It is easy to dodge the arrow of an enemy, but difficult to avoid the spear of a friend.
- It takes a year to make a friend, but you can lose one in an hour.
- Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends whom we choose.
- To attract good fortune, spend a new coin on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend, and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of a dragon.
- Love is blind, friendship closes its eyes.
- It is much easier to earn a lot of money than to find a bosom friend.
- Friendship multiplies joys and divides sorrow.
- Prosperity makes friends and adversity tries them.
- A thousand cups of wine do not suffice when true friends meet, but half a sentence is too much when there is no meeting of minds.
- With clothes the new are best; with friends the old are best.
- At home one relies on parents; away from home one relies on friends.
- Friendship is like wine-the older the better.
- A life without a friend is a life without sun.
- A friend without faults will never be found.
- A faithful friend is hard to find.
- A good book is a good friend.
Select your own quotes and words for this image!