or 4 payments of $22.25 AUD with ⓘ
✓ Receive your preview in 48 hours
✓ Request unlimited changes until you're 100% happy
✓ Free delivery on all orders over $199
The framed Elephant Herd canvas print is formed using famous quotes about elephants.
Turn your bedroom into an exotic jungle by including one of these Elephant canvases into your collection.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- They say that somewhere in Africa the elephants have a secret grave where they go to lie down, unburden their wrinkled gray bodies, and soar away, light spirits at the end.
- Loyalty was a great thing, but no lieutenants should be forced to choose between their leader and a circus with elephants.
- Elephants love reunions. They recognize one another after years and years of separation and greet each other with wild, boisterous joy. There's bellowing and trumpeting, ear flapping and rubbing. Trunks entwine.
- Elephant, beyond the fact that their size and conformation are aesthetically more suited to the treading of this earth than our angular informity, have an average intelligence comparable to our own. Of course they are less agile and physically less adaptable than ourselves- nature having developed their bodies in one direction and their brains in another, while human beings, on the other hand, drew from Mr. Darwin's lottery of evolution both the winning ticket and the stub to match it. This, I suppose, is why we are so wonderful and can make movies and electric razors and wireless sets- and guns with which to shoot the elephant, the hare, clay pigeons, and each other.
- Of all African animals, the elephant is the most difficult for man to live with, yet its passing - if this must come - seems the most tragic of all.
- I can watch elephants (and elephants alone) for hours at a time, for sooner or later the elephant will do something very strange such as mow grass with its toenails or draw the tusks from the rotted carcass of another elephant and carry them off into the bush.
- There is mystery behind that masked gray visage, and ancient life force, delicate and mighty, awesome and enchanted, commanding the silence ordinarily reserved for mountain peaks, great fires, and the sea.
- Just in case you thought elephants were all sweetness, I can attest to the fact that this one had the time of her life scaring the bejeezus out of those dudes. Elephants can sense danger. They're able to detect an approaching tsunami or earthquake before it hits. Unfortunately, Jack did not have this talent. The day his life was turned completely upside down, he was caught unaware.
- Elephants, it turns out, are surprisingly stealthy. As the sunlight fades, other species declare their presence. Throngs of zebras and wildebeests thunder by in the distance, trailing dust clouds. Cape buffalo snort and raise their horns and position themselves in front of their young. Giraffes stare over treetops, their huge brown eyes blinking, then lope away in seeming slow motion. But no elephants. Elephants don’t know anything about the world of ants; the peaks of mountains are oblivious of what is happening on the plains!
- Nature’s great masterpiece, an elephant; the only harmless great thing. The elephant can survive only if forests survive.
- I have a memory like an elephant. I remember every elephant I’ve ever met. Living next to you is in some ways like sleeping with an elephant.
- No matter how friendly and even-tempered is the beast, if I can call it that, one is affected by every twitch and grunt.
- They say an elephant never forgets. Well, you are not an elephant. Take notes, constantly. Save interesting thoughts, quotations, films, technologies… the medium doesn’t matter, so long as it inspires you. We must have bearers, and outriders, and perhaps an elephant - they are so imposing, nothing says ‘Get out of the way’ quite like an elephant in the front.
SAFE & SECURE PAYMENT
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX credit cards
- AfterPay and PayPal also available to some countries
- All transactions are secure and encrypted. We do not store your credit card information
Dedicated 1K Words artist
You will have your very own dedicated 1K Words creative artist to help you create your personalized 1K Words image.
We will send you a preview once you have ordered & you can ask for as many changes as you want until you're 100% happy!
Framed & ready to hang
Your image is printed on a high quality 360gsm canvas and stretched across a wooden frame. Framed and ready to hang!