or 4 payments of $22.25 AUD with ⓘ
The Eiffel Tower framed canvas print is formed using quotes about the city of love.
This city of elegance and romance can be enjoyed from comfort of your own home by adding it to your collection.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- When good Americans die, they go to Paris.
- You can’t escape the past in Paris, and yet what’s so wonderful about it is that the past and present intermingle so intangibly that it doesn’t seem to burden.
- Paris is the only city in the world where starving to death is still considered an art.
- The national characteristics… the restless metaphysical curiosity, the tenderness of good living and the passionate individualism. This is the invisible constant in a place with which the ordinary tourist can get in touch just by sitting quite quietly over a glass of wine in a Paris bistro.
- Paris is a place in which we can forget ourselves, reinvent, expunge the dead weight of our past.
- A walk about Paris will provide lessons in history, beauty, and in the point of Life.
- But Paris was a very old city and we were young and nothing was simple there, not even poverty, nor sudden money, nor the moonlight, nor right and wrong nor the breathing of someone who lay beside you in the moonlight.
- The last time I saw Paris, her heart was warm and gay, I heard the laughter of her heart in every street café.
- It is perfectly possible to be enamoured of Paris while remaining totally indifferent or even hostile to the French.
- Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant. In Paris, everybody wants to be an actor; nobody is content to be a spectator.
- Paris… is a world meant for the walker alone, for only the pace of strolling can take in all the rich (if muted) detail.
- The whole of Paris is a vast university of Art, Literature and Music… it is worth anyone’s while to dally here for years.
- Paris is a seminar, a post-graduate course in everything.
- Paris is the city in which one loves to live. Sometimes I think this is because it is the only city in the world where you can step out of a railway station - the Gare D’Orsay - and see, simultaneously, the chief enchantments: the Seine with its bridges and bookstalls, the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Tuileries Gardens, the Place de la Concorde, the beginning of the Champs Elysees - nearly everything except the Luxembourg Gardens and the Palais Royal. But what other city offers as much as you leave a train?
- When spring comes to Paris the humblest mortal alive must feel that he dwells in paradise.
- Paris was a universe whole and entire unto herself, hollowed and fashioned by history; so she seemed in this age of Napoleon III with her towering buildings, her massive cathedrals, her grand boulevards and ancient winding medieval streets - as vast and indestructible as nature itself.
- What an immense impression Paris made upon me. It is the most extraordinary place in the world! That Paris exists and anyone could choose to live anywhere else in the world will always be a mystery to me.
- I am going to enjoy life in Paris I know. It is so human and there is something noble in the city… It is a real city, old and fine and life plays in it for everybody to see. It is no accident that propels people like us to Paris.
- Paris is simply an artificial stage, a revolving stage that permits the spectator to glimpse all phases of the conflict. Of itself Paris initiates no dramas. They are begun elsewhere. Paris is simply an obstetrical instrument that tears the living embryo from the womb and puts it in the incubator.
- There is but one Paris and however hard living may be here, and if it became worse and harder even - the French air clears up the brain and does good - a world of good.
- Sitting there, alone in a foreign country, far from my job and everyone I know, a feeling came over me. It was like remembering something I’d never known before or had always been waiting for, but I didn’t know what. Maybe it was something I’d forgotten or something I’ve been missing all my life. All I can say is that I felt, at the same time, joy and sadness. But not too much sadness, because I felt alive. Yes, alive. That was the moment I fell in love with Paris. And I felt Paris fall in love with me.
- The best of America drifts to Paris. The American in Paris is the best American.
- It is more fun for an intelligent person to live in an intelligent country. France has the only two things toward which we drift as we grow older - intelligence and good manners.
- It’s Paris. You don’t come here for the weather. If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast.
FRAMED & READY TO HANG
- Printed on a high quality 360GSM canvas made from matte cotton
- Stretched across a kiln-dried wooden frame with a depth of 1.5"/3cm.
FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE
- All orders include tracking and insurance
- No custom or duty fees
- Once your order has been placed, you can expect your order in the timeframes below
COUNTRY TIMEFRAME USA approx. 5-10 working days AUSTRALIA approx. 5-10 working days NEW ZEALAND approx 5-10 working days CANADA approx. 7-15 working days EUROPE approx. 7-15 working days ASIA approx. 7-15 working days
SAFE & SECURE PAYMENT
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX credit cards
- AfterPay and PayPal also available to some countries
- All transactions are secure and encrypted. We do not store your credit card information