or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Dragon framed canvas print is formed using famous quotes and proverbs about these mystical beasts.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- Never laugh at live dragons.
- Always speak politely to an enraged dragon.
- But it is one thing to read about dragons and another to meet them.
- If the sky could dream, it would dream of dragons.
- I desired dragons with a profound desire.
- Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back.
- Dragons and legends...It would have been difficult for any man not to want to fight beside a dragon. He had only heard of dragons, and although he had never seen one, he was sure they existed.
- They say dragons never truly die. No matter how many times you kill them.
- So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.
- No dragon can resist the fascination of riddling talk and of wasting time trying to understand it.
- The hunger of a dragon is slow to wake, but hard to sate. He had turned into a dragon while he was asleep. Sleeping on a dragon's hoard with greedy, dragonish thoughts in his heart, he had become a dragon himself.
- Adult dragons are, astute, powerful, and sure of their strength. You can achieve anything with your dragons.
- When my dragons are grown, we will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who wronged me! We will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground! Fire cannot kill a dragon.