Colours of Africa
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Colours of Africa framed canvas print is formed using quotes about Africa.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
- If I have ever seen magic, it has been in Africa.
- Africa has her mysteries and even a wise man cannot understand them. But a wise man respects them.
- Africa is not a country, but it is a continent like none other. It has that which is elegantly vast or awfully little.
- Nothing but breathing the air of Africa, and actually walking through it, can communicate the indescribable sensations.
- The only man I envy is the man who has not yet been to Africa, for he has so much to look forward to.
- You can’t hate the roots of a tree and not hate the tree. You can’t hate Africa and not hate yourself.
- Africa, You can see a sunset and believe you have witnessed the Hand of God. You watch the slope lope of a lioness and forget to breathe. You marvel at the tripod of a giraffe bent to water. In Africa, there are iridescent blues on the wings of birds that you do not see anywhere else in nature. In Africa, in the midday heart, you can see blisters in the atmosphere. When you are in Africa, you feel primordial, rocked in the cradle of the world.
- Africa is mystic; it is wild; it is a sweltering inferno; it is a photographer’s paradise, a hunter’s Valhalla, an escapist’s Utopia. It is what you will, and it withstands all interpretations. It is the last vestige of a dead world or the cradle of a shiny new one. To a lot of people, as to myself, it is just home.
- When you leave Africa, as the plane lifts, you feel that more than leaving a continent you’re leaving a state of mind. Whatever awaits you at the other end of your journey will be of a different order of existence.
- I left my heart in Africa.
- The darkest thing about Africa has always been our ignorance of it.
- It's really beautiful. It feels like God visits everywhere else but lives in Africa.
Select your own quotes and words for this image!