or 4 payments of $24.75 AUD with Info
The framed Brown Stallion canvas print is formed using proverbs and quotes about horses.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- There is nothing so good for the inside of a man as the outside of a horse.
- Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
- Riding: The art of keeping a horse between you and the ground.
- It is not enough for a man to know how to ride; he must know how to fall.
- The wagon rests in winter, the sleigh in summer, the horse never.
- Many people have sighed for the 'good old days' and regretted the 'passing of the horse,' but today, when only those who like horses own them, it is a far better time for horses.
- No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.
- People on horses look better than they are. People in cars look worse than they are.
- Horses and children, I often think, have a lot of the good sense there is in the world.
- It's always been and always will be the same in the world: The horse does the work and the coachman is tipped.
- Heaven is high and earth wide. If you ride three feet higher above the ground than other men, you will know what that means.
- He knows when you're happy. He knows when you're comfortable, he knows when you're confident, and he always knows when you have carrots.
- The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.
- To ride a horse is to ride the sky.
- There is no secret so close as that between a rider and his horse.
- A horse loves freedom, and the weariest old work horse will roll on the ground or break into a lumbering gallop when he is turned loose into the open.
- Horses are uncomfortable in the middle and dangerous at both ends.
- It's a lot like nuts and bolts - if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts!
- A lovely horse is always an experience, it is an emotional experience of the kind that is spoiled by words.
- I can always tell which is the front end of a horse, but beyond that my art is not above the ordinary.
- A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves, strong, powerful, beautiful, and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.
- The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire.
- All I pay my psychiatrist is the cost of feed and hay, and he'll listen to me any day.
- A man on a horse is spiritually as well as physically bigger than a man on foot.
- A horse is worth more than riches.
- There is just as much horse sense as ever, but the horses have most of it.
- Feeling down? Saddle up.
- God forbid that I should go to any Heaven in which there are no horses.
- Four things greater than all things are, Women and Horses and Power and War.
- A horse which stops dead just before a jump and thus propels its rider into a graceful arc provides a splendid excuse for general merriment.
- Horses lend us the wings we lack. A dog may be man's best friend, but the horse wrote history.
- A Horseman should know neither fear, nor anger.