or 4 payments of $22.25 AUD with ⓘ
The framed Big Ben canvas print is formed using quotes about this city with rich history.
Bring this historically rich city to life by adding a bit of city flare to your living space, and adding this to your collection.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.
- London, thou art the flower of cities all! Gemme of all joy, jasper of jocundity.
- I don’t know what London’s coming to - the higher the buildings the lower the morals.
- One of the the things she most liked about the city -apart from all its obvious attractions, the theatre, the galleries, the exhilarating walks by the river- was that so few people ever asked you personal questions.
- The man who can dominate a London dinner-table can dominate the world.
- The truth is, that in London it is always a sickly season. Nobody is healthy in London, nobody can be.
- In London, love and scandal are considered the best sweeteners of tea.
- This melancholy London - I sometimes imagine that the souls of the lost are compelled to walk through its streets perpetually. One feels them passing like a whiff of air.
- The English language is like London: proudly barbaric yet deeply civilised, too, common yet royal, vulgar yet processional, sacred yet profane.
- Nothing is certain in London but expense.
- I like the spirit of this great London which I feel around me.
- Who but a coward would pass his whole life in hamlets; and for ever abandon his faculties to the eating rust of obscurity? I believe we shall come to care about people less and less. The more people one knows the easier it becomes to replace them. It’s one of the curses of London. It is not the walls that make the city, but the people who live within them. The walls of London may be battered, but the spirit of the Londoner stands resolute and undismayed. A broken heart is a very pleasant complaint for a man in London if he has a comfortable income. There are two places in the world where men can most effectively disappear — the
- city of London and the South Seas.
- London opens to you like a novel itself.... It is divided into chapters, the chapters into scenes, the scenes into sentences; it opens to you like a series of rooms, door, passsage, door. Mayfair to Piccadilly to Soho to the Strand.
- London is the epitome of our times, and the Rome of to-day.
- London is a labyrinth, half of stone and half of flesh.
- London is like a dream come true. As I ramble through it I am haunted by the curious feeling of something half-forgotten, but still dimly remembered, like a reminiscence of some previous state of existence. It is at once familiar and strange.
- Paris is a woman but London is an independent man puffing his pipe in a pub.
- One thing about London is that when you step out into the night, it swallows you.
- London, with its monotonous and melancholy houses, seems like an inharmonious patchwork, as if pieced together without design. Yet it is lovable in its sprawling confusion.
FRAMED & READY TO HANG
- Printed on a high quality 360GSM canvas made from matte cotton
- Stretched across a kiln-dried wooden frame with a depth of 1.5"/3cm.
FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE
- All orders include tracking and insurance
- No custom or duty fees
- Once your order has been placed, you can expect your order in the timeframes below
COUNTRY TIMEFRAME USA 5-10 working days AUSTRALIA 5-10 working days NEW ZEALAND 5-10 working days CANADA 7-15 working days EUROPE 7-15 working days ASIA 7-15 working days
SAFE & SECURE PAYMENT
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX credit cards
- AfterPay and PayPal also available to some countries
- All transactions are secure and encrypted. We do not store your credit card information
You might also like
[ CREATE YOUR OWN ]
REQUEST A FREE PREVIEW
Attach your image + words below & we'll email your FREE preview within 48 hours!