or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The framed Bald Eagle canvas print is formed using quotes about these inquisitive birds.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- In an eagle there is all the wisdom of the world. Very great vision is needed and the man who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky.
- When a storm is coming, all other birds seek shelter. The eagle alone avoids the storm by flying above it. So, in the storms of life may your heart be like an eagle’s and soar above.
- The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror!
- As the eagle was killed by the arrow winged with his own feather, so the hand of the world is wounded by its own skill.
- You cannot fly like an eagle with the wings of a wren.
- A friend is like an eagle; you don’t find them flying in flocks.
- When you soar like an eagle, you attract the hunters.
- The eagle never lost so much time, as when he submitted to learn of the crow.
- The whole wide ether is the eagle’s way: The whole earth is a brave man’s fatherland.
- Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.
- The mother eagle teachers her little ones to fly by making their nest so uncomfortable that they are forced to leave it and commit themselves to the unknown world of air outside.
- Only if the dragon and the eagle turn their sights from each other and make room for each other in the world they share, can they reach new and brighter horizons.
- Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.
- The chief is the chief. He is the eagle who flies high and cannot be touched by the spit of the toad.
- Whether it be the sweeping eagle in his flight, or the open apple-blossom, the toiling work-horse, the blithe swan, the branching oak, the winding stream at its base, the drifting clouds, over all the coursing sun, form ever follows function, and this is the law. Where function does not change form does not change.
- But flies an eagle flight, bold and forth on, leaving no track behind.
- Around, around, in ceaseless circles wheeling, with clangs of wings and scream, the Eagle sailed.